Tuesday 5 June 2012

Lambretta embellisher found


In november last year I said in this blogpost that the search for the Lambretta accessory "A201 Front Bumper" will begin. I might have found that, but it needs rechroming. Back to that later.
But I have also found "A205 Front Mudguard Embellisher", maybe. The seller says it's NOS (New old stock) and I believe him, it looks very nice. At least the pictures...I haven't laid my greedy hands on it yet.
But according to a leaflet the "A205" has "TV 175" written on it, while mine has "Lambretta" instead. Well, it should look great on my TV 175.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fyndpris! Vigano?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was s bargain. Me thinks...
    I will fetch it this weekend, not sure of which company manufactured it. If you look at the blogpost "On the wrong scooter", there is a leaflet with lot of accessories. Maybe from Vigano, Ulma, Cuppini and others.

    ReplyDelete